CHINA AID is a leading annual exhibition and conference event with a floor space exceeding 25,000sqm focused on long-term care exhibiting space, showcasing products, technology and services in 6 category areas: Senior Care, Nursing Care, Assistive Devices, Rehabilitation Medicine, Healthcare Management and Age-friendly Housing.
By keeping to its strong focus on social benefits whilst pioneering a market role, CHINA AID has established a multi-functional event platform for companies, organizations and associations that serve the elderly and the disabled, featuring demonstrations, networking sessions, collaborative opportunities and strategic partnership development.
The extensive offering of keynote speeches, plenary sessions, seminars and workshops continues to break new ground, making CHINA AID the definitive event to attend for senior care industry professionals in China.
CHINA AID 2017 attracted over 40,458 trade visitors from 26 countries or regions, including visitors from 30 Chinese provinces and autonomous regions and over 278 Chinese cities, attendance have consistently reached new heights, with next year already set to be even bigger.
CHINA AID 2018 will take place from Wednesday 13th to Friday 15th June 2018 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC) in Pu Dong.
China Disabled Persons’ Federation
China Association of Social Welfare and Senior Service
Chinese Association of Rehabilitation Medicine
National Research Center of Rehabilitation Technical Aids
China Association of People with Physical Disabled
China Assistive Devices and Technology Centre for Persons with Disabilities
Shanghai Municipal Commission of Health and Family Planning
Shanghai Civil Affairs Bureau
Shanghai Municipal Committee on Ageing
Council for the Promotion of International Trade Shanghai
China Silver Industry Association
Shanghai Social Welfare Center
Shanghai Intex Co Ltd
Shanghai Ageing Development Center
Taiwan External Trade Development Council
Japan External Trade Organization
UK Department for International Trade
Australian Trade and Investment Commission
|Date ||Opening Hours|
|13th-14th June, 2017||9:00AM-16:30PM|
|15th June, 2017||9:00AM-15:00PM|
Shanghai New International Expo Centre (Halls W4, W5)
Address： 2345 Longyang Road, Pudong New Area Shanghai P.R.C. 201204
Metro：Line 7, Huamu Rd Station, Exit 1
The UK Department for International Trade was delighted to take part in CHINA AID 2017, and to feature on stand a number of leading British Healthcare Companies specializing in elderly and social care services. CHINA AID is a strong event and we value highly the expertise of the CHINA AID team to attract quality Chinese buyers and potential partners for UK companies. We look forward to their future events.
We’ve participated in CHINA AID for quite a few years. First, CHINA AID has a great number of visitors. Second, it is a very professional event with lots of age-friendly products and a variety of equipment manufacturers and buyers from senior care facilities. Third, CHINA AID has a broad quality of conference programs. All CHINA AID staff were very friendly and attentive.
Tarkett Group is very Happy to Join CHINA AID this year. We Introduced our brand new concepts to the Chinese market such as Non-Slip flooring and solutions for wet areas. We will definitely participate In CHINA AID again next year.
- Operation and management consulting services
- Financial and insurance services
- Hospice care services
- Smart care
- Community and In-home care services
- Training institutions
- Cultural activities and tourism for the elderly
- Mobility and transport devices
- Vision and listening aids
- Psychiatric aids
- Orthotics and prosthetics
- Barrier free aids
- Age-friendly apartment and retirement communities
- Age-friendly building materials
- Age-friendly architectural and interior design
- Smart home products
- Age-friendly furniture
- Nursing beds and cushions
- Specialty cleaning and disinfectant product
- Incontinence care products
- Home diagnostic and emergency medical products
- Personal care and hygiene products
- Neurological rehabilitation equipments
- Sensory rehabilitation equipments
- Physical rehabilitation equipments
- Functional evaluation equipments
- Traditional Chinese rehabilitation equipments
- Spa and fitness equipments
- Nutrition and health foods
- Wearable technology and equipments
- Massager and relaxation devices
- Healthcare management services